Website unavailable

Phil

Hi,

My website appears to be unavailable and I can't see what's wrong - the site is just giving a 404 error. I logged into my cpanel (http://mrandmrsbrittain.com/cpanel) about 2 weeks ago so it's not suspended. The domain name is pointing at the heliohost nameservers so that's not the issue:

host: mrandmrsbrittain.com

type: NS

target: ns2.heliohost.org

class: IN

ttl: 172771

host: mrandmrsbrittain.com

type: NS

target: ns1.heliohost.org

class: IN

ttl: 172771

Basically I haven't changed anything and I logged into my cpanel recently, so I'd appreciate some advice. Many thanks.

Phil

Thanks for the response. I actually didn't try the heliohost.org portal but I just tried that and it wouldn't let me in. I've just tried to reset my password but I haven't got a mail through yet. It's almost like my account has been trashed, but I logged into the cpanel only a couple of weeks back so I'm a bit stumped.

I guess if an admin can check my account, that's the only way I'll know for sure (username: brittp). Thanks.

OK, well thanks for the reply but before I found the site was down, I had logged into my cpanel no more than 2 weeks beforehand. Anyway, thanks for the hosting - it served a purpose for our wedding but I think it's time we looked at a more permanent solution. All the best.