Unable to log in

diavolo

Hi,

I noticed that my website has vanished recently. At first, I thought it was because of server downtime, but when I saw this forum and the Heliohost website were up and running, I began to suspect something else. So I tried to log into cPanel with my username 'diavolo', but it doesn't work anymore. I tried to reset my password, but didn't receive an e-mail.

So it looks my account and website are gone. However, I have never received any e-mail communication about being suspended or anything like that, so I'm in doubt...

Could an admin please check if my account is still valid and is it possible to reactive it please?

Many thanks in advance.

Gee, I didn't know that! I've just recreated my old account by signing up again and am now waiting for it to be activated, so I can start rebuilding the site.

So I'll have to remember to periodically log into cpanel. I can't seem to find this rule on the Heliohost website, though. Can you point me to the right page to view this and other conditions please?

Thanks.

I have tried to log into my new cpanel, but it doesn't work. I don't get a 'suspended' message, though, so I'm not sure if it's because the new account hasn't been validated yet. I believe it should normally work within 48 hours of signing up, shouldn't it?