Domain Problems

Conner

My account and 3 domains disappeared over a week ago so I had to re-enroll. Two of the domains added just fine and I was able to FTP all the web pages for it. It is viewable. However, I am having problem with one.

When I try to Add-on domain clementineconner.com there is an error message that says "Error from park wrapper: clementineconner.com is already configured. " - It does not show up in my list of domains. A directory is created from Public_Html but I can't upload web pages.

I own the domain name and it is pointing to the heliohost servers. It was working until my account disappeared over a week ago.

This is still an issue

When I try to Add-on domain clementineconner.com there is an error message that says "Error from park wrapper: clementineconner.com is already configured. " - It does not show up in my list of domains. A directory is created from Public_Html but I can't upload web pages. I can delete the directory but it does not help.

Can tech support look at this?