Account Reset

Lab Work

I've accidentally deleted my home directory. Now, everything is not working. It is possible to reset my account?

Do you mean you've deleted your public_html folder?

And did you delete it out of your Trash bin yet?

I've accidentally deleted my home directory. Now, everything is not working. It is possible to reset my account?

Do you mean you've deleted your public_html folder?

And did you delete it out of your Trash bin yet?

Nope. The entire homedirectory, as Fantastico is not working (I'm not sure why?), so I deleted it through the Disk Space Usage.

Yup, I only see .htaccess there.

By the way, Fantastico is not working for me. Should I just get my account deleted, and I'll re-create one?

Then it seems your ok and the only thing you deleted was the folder that gets created when you view the Fantastico option from the cpanel. You can make Fantastico work again by going to your cpanel and clicking onto the Fantastico link near the bottom of your options and choosing whatever program you want to use. Clicking onto the Fantastico folder inside your file manager doesn't do anything.

Yup, I only see .htaccess there.

By the way, Fantastico is not working for me. Should I just get my account deleted, and I'll re-create one?

Then it seems your ok and the only thing you deleted was the folder that gets created when you view the Fantastico option from the cpanel. You can make Fantastico work again by going to your cpanel and clicking onto the Fantastico link near the bottom of your options and choosing whatever program you want to use. Clicking onto the Fantastico folder inside your file manager doesn't do anything.

I'm sorry, if you don't get what I mean. I did what you said, but it keep giving me errors (e.g. 'install more than one script' error when I did not install anything). That's why I deleted the whole home directory, hoping to remove the errors since I can't find the 'script'. And now, everything in cPanel is not working -.-"