[Solved] Request donated Change my server from jhonny

lubdhak9

I do not need features like Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET, or Java/JSP. Just stability and speed is good for me .

Account username : lubdhak9

Can you change my server to any server that has good speed (I do not need features , just speed)

Transaction ID: 20690758617266524 (Donated Through paypal)

Thank you very much , have a nice day !

• Krydos changed the title to Request donated Change my server from jhonny

We normally move donors to Tommy, but since we rebuilt Ricky recently a lot of the Ricky people moved to Tommy and Ricky is basically empty. Since Ricky is so empty and Tommy is a little overcrowded Ricky is currently the fastest server, but things are balancing out and eventually Tommy will be the fastest again.

Do you want to move to Ricky for speed immediately, or do you want to move to Tommy for more speed in the long run? Since you're a donor you can move to Ricky for now, and then if that server ends up too slow for you after a few months or whatever just let us know and we can move you to Tommy.

3 minutes ago, Krydos said:

We normally move donors to Tommy, but since we rebuilt Ricky recently a lot of the Ricky people moved to Tommy and Ricky is basically empty. Since Ricky is so empty and Tommy is a little overcrowded Ricky is currently the fastest server, but things are balancing out and eventually Tommy will be the fastest again.

Do you want to move to Ricky for speed immediately, or do you want to move to Tommy for more speed in the long run? Since you're a donor you can move to Ricky for now, and then if that server ends up too slow for you after a few months or whatever just let us know and we can move you to Tommy.

I will go to tommy as it is speedy in the long run .

Thanks for your time ! Have a good day !

• Krydos locked this topic