War in Iraq

GameClaw_268

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The way I figure it, Iraq and Saddam werent immediate threats, the so called "terrorists" were. I've been against bush since he royally screwed up his first term, and i guess it just angers me so much that he was re-elected. Anyways, there was a big investigation starting about him being involved with the Bin Ladens and all that, and the way i see it, he used the war as a diversion. We should have been searching for Bin Laden, not huissein, and that just goes to show where our priorities are. The guy who actually attacked us is still hangin out somewhere and a guy who was never a threat is sitting in some prison somewhere.

Hey! We can't go and blame Bush for all of this. I mean, he acts stupid sometimes, but being the president of the United States is a difficult job!

Yeah, I guess so, but sometimes I think I would be happier with a block of wood as the president.

I guess what really gets me the most is people saying "hes not as bad as clinton" when clinton was definitly a great president, and I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what was under investigation that his [bleeped!] life could have even been introduced, never mind questioned. Seriously, I was only like 7 or 8 back then and no one has ever bothered to tell me exactly what happend. Anyone wanna try and explain it to me? Seriously?

he had an affair with a college girl, or something. According to my social studies teacher, Kennedy was worse, but... they didn't check back then. And clinton did get us a balanced budget, until bush screwed it up. What I meant was, never overthrowing the government, and just make sure they didn't have WMD's. We would have only lost like, 5 guys that way.

Yeah, and when the rest of the UN wont join, you know theres something goin on. My main beef is that you dont hear didly about the search for bin laden who actually attacked us, and everything about iraq which never actually was a threat.

Hey! We can't go and blame Bush for all of this. I mean, he acts stupid sometimes, but being the president of the United States is a difficult job!

Yeah, I guess so, but sometimes I think I would be happier with a block of wood as the president.

I guess what really gets me the most is people saying "hes not as bad as clinton" when clinton was definitly a great president, and I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what was under investigation that his [bleeped!] life could have even been introduced, never mind questioned. Seriously, I was only like 7 or 8 back then and no one has ever bothered to tell me exactly what happend. Anyone wanna try and explain it to me? Seriously?

Okay, Clinton allegedly had oral [bleeped!] in the Oval Office with an intern called Monica Lewinsky. They say he confessed to it, but I think that it is just a load of [bleeped!] in this media driven world.