War in Iraq

GameClaw_268

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... I htink he's got you there K.C. I dont see anyplace that it was really implied, and he did say that that wasnt what he thought beforehand... but regardless, theres a foum in one of the other sites I belong to called topic hell, where topics gone bad go to rest. I think that a topic hell needs to be put into effect, cuz this convorsation has gone way past anything intelligent and just needs to be gone.

I must agree with you HerLoss... This conversation has passed the limits... Maybe a rest would be necessary

And I apologized to you, Phoenix. I did searched the topic and I had missed to read that you said that you were not saying that... Sorry

Usually, theres a trash forum that only mods and admins can see to refrain from deleting, instead they move them there.

but quit arguing, get back on topic, or there will be some point deductions.

Meh, I bet in 20 years this "war" will be either considered great for getting cheaper fuel, or worse than veitnam.

I must agree with you HerLoss... This conversation has passed the limits... Maybe a rest would be necessary

And I apologized to you, Phoenix. I did searched the topic and I had missed to read that you said that you were not saying that... Sorry

Well, the war is still in occurrence, so we should just save this topic for further discussion.

Apology accepted.

• 2 weeks later...