[Solved] Need Dot Net Core support on current Tommy account

imhemu

Hello everyone,

First of all, thanks for this amazing service that you provide for free. I truly appreciate it.

I wonder if it would be possible to deploy and run an ASP.NET Core web app on HelioHost. Can you please help me in this.

Earlier I was having Asp.Net  enabled on my Tommy account (username: imhemu). I communicated with support team and I heard HelioHost provides the server "Lily", which is for Microsoft-related technologies such as this which I've already mentioned.

Apart from this, I'd like to keep my web app accessible from a custom subdomain, let's say: www.subdomain.mydomain.com which already on working with Tommy. Would this be possible with Lily?

Thank you guys in advance!

Edited by imhemu

I'll create this for you later this morning when I'm at a computer.

If you want a specific subdomain to be attached to a Lily account, please remove it from Tommy then let me know what it is. A subdomain can only be attached to one server at a time.

The Lily account has been created, but won't work properly until you correct your domain's name servers. You need to get rid of the bigrock name servers seen here and use only ours for it to work properly: https://bybyron.net/php/tools/dns_records.php?domain=shivajisoft.com&rec=NS

Please check your PMs for the Lily account information.