[Solved] Account suspended

I was trying to renew my account after it was suspended, but for some reason, the Ricky maintenance error kept popping up. Right now I need someone to either renew my account and fix the error, move the website to an another server within Heliohost, or allow me to get the files from the website server so that I can move it to a new server.

My email id for account: elijaheumags@gmail.com

Server: Ricky

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

server: Ricky

Edited by itmaster

The server is still out for rebuild with no ETA at this time.

If you would like to move to another server for free, please create a new account on Johnny or Tommy tonight when registration opens, then let me know the username and I'll drop the archive from the Ricky account in your home directory for you.

If you're a donor, I can restore the account on Tommy. The account will look like it did when it was on Ricky.

If you just want the data and don't wish to host here, let me know and we can email a link to the archive to the email address on file.

Yeah, I may need to just get the file already. I may need the website online before 1 month and I just needed to work on it already.

If the servers are back online, I'll get right back into it, but for now, I'll just have to get everything, from the files, to the php databases.

Thanks in advance.

Please check your email.

Hello, do not be bored. I like your site and I support you very much. My site is a charity for homeless children and it was under construction. Why did you block my account? Please help and release my account so that I can use username: pouyazeu & gmail : pouyazeus@gmail.com