[Solved] Unblock my IP, please

fjmduran

To explain that reason, that's just bad luck, not your fault. If the DOS prevention service is running due to an attack and you do something intensive like upload a lot of files by FTP, this can happen.

I understand.

After you unblock my IP, I have been working with Heliohost successfully, but after 4 hours my IP is blocked again.
I am working with a MySQL database, there are any limits of use?

Thanks in advance

DOS 42 Connections. During a DOS attack, the server's firewall becomes extremely sensitive to high connection counts (it's worth nothing that this is not normal behavior and is only temporary, it's just a mitigation we apply when a botnet hits us to avoid our servers going down).

You said you're working with MySQL...are you using remote MySQL? If so, that can cause this as well. Also, if you're constantly refreshing your website (especially one with lots of graphics/CSS/scripts) as part of testing/development, that can also trigger this. Once the attack ends and the mitigation is lifted, this won't happen anymore.

Unblocked again.

• Like 1