An Advertising Suggestion

robertzo

I think you should advertise that you can host a website using WordPress - the most popular website hosting service and website builder -.

A lot of people want a simple yet powerful website builder. When you advertise that you can host WordPress then you can attract more visitors and donations. I know you advertise Softaculous, but not everybody knows what softaculous is, but a lot of people know what WordPress is. I know that there is a thread saying to advertise site publisher, but WordPress is WAYYYYYY BETTER than cPanel site publisher with better features. A suggestion what it should look like is in the attached file.

We are actually against using wp for webhosting. We still allow it because what if someone finds a way to optimize it so it wont cause high load?

Reasons most admins dislike WordPress:

1. Security flaws up the wazoo. Its incredibly easy to hack and gain control of a WordPress install. Plugins and themes are both culprits.

2. Bulky. All the plugins in the world couldn't make WP a fast, optimized software. Trust me, I've tried alot of things.

3. Breaks easy. Imagine installing a plugin and loosing complete access to your site because its outdated and incompatible.

Im sure other admins could add to this list, but those three alone are good enough.

I recommend static sites if you know how to code or Joomla if you dont.

• Like 1