[Solved] server

Guest hbchat

How stable is the johnny server for hosting a website. I accidentally deleted my account the other day, and I can't donate to get a tommy invite as my bank account was recently hacked and my card blocked, and ricky is obviously being upgraded.

Johnny is not really stable for running actual websites as a comparison to Tommy and Ricky. He is only meant for testing, letting users see what cpanel and the features of our other servers are like Tommy is similar to Johnny feature-wise, but much faster and with proper capacity limits and a few extras like nodejs and AutoSSL.

We don’t expect people to run a real website on Johnny and anybody trying to do so is going to have a bad time as you've experienced.

Also, I have seen you made a donation last time to get an invite to join Tommy which is great! We can use your last previous transaction ID to send you Tommy invitation to get you back in place if other root admins are okay with this.

@Admins what do you think? He made a topic last time with his PayPal transaction requesting to get an invite to Tommy and I am sure we have done this to other users last time too.

https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/42383-tommy-invite/?fromsearch=1