I have Ricky server

bharatp

The best option is donate as little as $1.00 USD and a Heliohost admin will move from your Ricky account along the files you may have onto Tommy server.

Simple and easy, right? Then once you made a donation, you just post your transaction ID here and as well as your Ricky’s username and we will take care of all the rest.

Tommy is our flagship server, has the best uptime, and fastest speed of all of our servers. Even after we upgrade Ricky we expect Tommy to be better so this is a great opportunity to move if you're interested.

This is a great opportunity to move if you're interested. If you want to donate $5 or more we'll even throw in double storage space as well during the move.

i haven't taken any back up

All of your files have been backed up automatically and will be restored when Ricky is rebuilt.

pls make my server and my website live

Like Luigi123 said you can wait for Ricky to come back up, move for free, or donate to move. Your choice. You were emailed this over a week ago so you had plenty of time to figure out what you wanted to do.

how can you do yhis in production pls help me

The last time Ricky was rebuilt was August 2017. This is really overdue. It's not like we take our servers down every other week.