[Solved] Missing Data Storage

gbanhudo

It's 5000MB, not 2TB. See here: https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/41193-solved-gofundme-donation/ If it did show 2TB at any point, this would have been a configuration error or server malfunction. We do not offer more than 5000MB to any shared hosting plan user, and 0.5TB is the largest space option we offer on a VPS.

4.88GB is 5000MB, so it's correct. The server measures in 1024MB = 1GB, but we sell by the 1000MB block, or 0.976GB block. The space you purchased is 0.976 * 5 = 4.88GB.

2 TB, what?

Hi @flazepe,

I was referring to my account's available disk space, which got increased twice due to donations. Once to double the space, and a more recent one where the space was increased more than two-fold - can't recall the exact amount of increased storage space. However, CPanel shows up as 4.88GB. 

Edited: Just noticed you were gasping due to the "2TB", which might be an indication that I'm clearly mistaken.

Edited by gbanhudo

That number is correct. You went from 1000MB to 2000MB on the first donation, then the second donation increased it to 5000MB, or 4.88GB.

Thank you @wolstech, clearly I am being dellusional.

Thank you both for your time and sorry for the trouble