[Inactive] Need help removing DNS record

leranjun

OK, so I was trying to set up SES one day, and I tried to add an MX record for the "mail" subdomain. However, it prompted that I do not have access to the domain, so I added a new "mail" subdomain to my website. I removed the subdomain shortly after I added the MX record, and everything worked fine.

However, when I tried to delete that record today, it kept saying "No specific error was returned with the failed API call". I thought I might have to add the subdomain again, but I couldn't as there is an existing DNS record.

Any ideas on how to remove that entry?

What domain needs to be cleaned up? You have 22 different domains/subdomains on your account.

Also, what MX record needs removed?

Once I know which domain, I'll delete the zone for the mail subdomain and see if I can remove the MX for you as well.

What domain needs to be cleaned up? You have 22 different domains/subdomains on your account.

Also, what MX record needs removed?

Once I know which domain, I'll delete the zone for the mail subdomain and see if I can remove the MX for you as well.

The MX record for mail.slaw.uwcsea.ml. Thanks in advance!

I was unable to fix your the DNS issues because you are currently in violation of our terms of service. Users are only allowed one account, but you have two: leranjun, and leran.

Which one do you want to keep (the other will be permanently suspended)? If you don't reply within 24 hours, both accounts will be suspended until you decide which one you want to keep.