two questions

Guest hblive

I have two questions. How do I retrieve a forgotten email account password, and do you know of any good scripts I can use on my site to generate an rss feed for a podcast that will work with the major podcast directories?

I forgot to add, I tried to add my site to my facebook page for my podcast, and it said that the domain heliohost.us was spam or something like that. Any ideas on how I can fix that?

How do I retrieve a forgotten email account password,

You can change the password of any email address by clicking "Email Accounts" and then "Manage" next to the address you forgot. Then just type a new password.

and do you know of any good scripts I can use on my site to generate an rss feed for a podcast that will work with the major podcast directories?

Softaculous has some options you can try. Under the RSS section there is Tiny Tiny RSS, selfoss, SimplePie, FreshRSS, Miniflux, and Reader Self. I've personally never used any of them though so I can't say how good any of them are.

I tried to add my site to my facebook page for my podcast, and it said that the domain heliohost.us was spam or something like that. Any ideas on how I can fix that?

As a free hosting provider we attract criminals, phishers, and spammers like honey attracts a bear. We suspend them all as quickly as we can, but we have 9 admins and 15,000 accounts. Sometimes one slips through the cracks and ruins it for everyone by posting spam or a phishing site on Facebook so they block the whole domain, not just the individual subdomain. There are three ways to fix this that I know of
  • ($1+) Buy a real domain https://www.heliohost.org/partners/namecheap/ If you use our affiliate link we get a few cents with each purchase.
  • (Free) Go to https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/ type in your domain, and click the "If you think this is a mistake, please let us know" link and report it as a false positive. Good luck though. Heliohost.org got blocked once, and we had hundreds of people report it to Facebook over 6 months or more and they probably didn't even read a single one of the reports.
  • ($30+) Set up a Facebook business page for your website, and spend about $30 USD or more on advertising. If you give Facebook enough money you'll get live support chat access and you can actually talk to a real human being that has the ability to fix it.
For what it's worth, I think option 1 is the best choice.