[Inactive] PHP error message, 32M Limit

ssjjf2

5C348/1The installer uses PHP sessions to store data, however PHP sessions are currently not working correctly on your server. This is an issue you will need to contact your host about.

^Hi, I'm getting this error message when trying to install a forum to test out some features.

Before this, I was getting the error message the PhP is set to 32M, 128M is required.

Is there anything that can be done? Thank you

Username: Ssjjf

No response, my site shut down instead with no warning or anything. Hadn't even installed the forum, it had 20mb of files on it. Top service :wub: Will charge back my donation thanks

You had Invision Forums on your account. Can you prove you own it?

Its pretty pricy, so you can understand why we would question its legitimacy on free hosting.

I have unsuspended your account. The reason you were suspended is because your account was found to have $200+ software on it. Pardon our skepticism, but the chances of someone paying $200+ for software and then using free website hosting is incredibly unlikely. Please keep in mind that nulled software is copyright infringement and is against our terms of service. You have 24 hours to either prove you have a legal license to run invision power community software, or remove the nulled software. Failure to do one or the other will result in a permanent suspension. Thanks for understanding.