[Inactive] Delete My Account

keke

To delete your hosting account and redo all of it again, please visit this link and after that, it usually takes within 24 hours to complete and you may resign up again. Please note that during the signups, you may not be able to reuse your forum account name as it is already been in use but we can defiantly rename it temporary for you so that you can able to linked to your new hosting account. After that, feel free to let us know if you are ready to switch back to your old name.

Did you know that you don't want to have to be in the line to wait for the signup buttons to get reset? You can consider making a donation of minimum $1.00 to skip the line. Go to Heliohost.org/tommy to get started and after you donate, an invitation will be sent to you via email in 24 hours.

Luigi, I changed the username thing. If you use the same email address as the forum account to sign up again you can use the username that the forum account has. That means we don't have to rename forum accounts anymore like we used to.

Luigi, I changed the username thing. If you use the same email address as the forum account to sign up again you can use the username that the forum account has. That means we don't have to rename forum accounts anymore like we used to.

Ah that’s perfect and much better than before! :) Now we don’t have to worry getting more requests from the users to get their forum names changed to a temporary ones.