Queued: bilbo

bilbo

Hi! I joined some days ago, excited for the opportunity offered by HelioHost in experimenting with web servers and PHP, mainly WordPress.

Unfortunately I was wrong in subdomain selection: instead of specifying "bilbo.heliohost.us", I asked for "bilbo.heliohost.it": the account got queued.

After 2 days I thought I understood my error and I asked to change the primary domain to "bilbo.heliohost.us", but the account is yet queued after 2 more days...

What I am doing wrong now? Many thanks for a possible answer!

Unfortunately we don't own heliohost.it. I'm guessing we couldn't even buy it if we wanted to because HelioHost is located in the US and a lot of country specific tlds like that require you to prove your company is located in Italy to even purchase the domain. I have changed your domain to bilbo.heliohost.us and it should start working within an hour or so.

Keep an eye on the button called Account Load in cpanel if you're going to run wordpress or classicpress. They are well known for their high load issues. Johnny accounts are pretty lenient as far as load goes, but if you move to a production server like Tommy eventually you can get suspended for high load if the bar gets to 100.