Google False Positive "The site ahead contains malware"

testalgo

I am worried about my site. I have not been doing anything at all. I have not added any content to the site yet. But why Google keeps red flagging my site that my site contains malware? I have been making search regarding this matter, but I do not have any clue how to fix this false positive from google. Is there anybody that ever encountered this incident and make it fixed or ever heard something regarding the solution for this problem? My site is algos.heliohost.us

We've seen quite a few reports of new heliohost.us subdomains having false positives. It's probably because this domain is so new. Like I said we've submitted a request to google to review all of these false positives, and they should have it cleared up before much longer. In the past when we've requested a review of a false positive from google it has taken 3 or 4 days so that might be what to expect here as well. It's always a good idea to set up a google search console account for your domains though so you have control over your own domain and can submit requests for review yourself as well.