[Solved] Archived Due to Inactivity

feshibab

That account isn’t archived. Your account is still active but your website is showing a queued page but I think because you might have added a new main domain instead of .heliohost.org and that’s why it appears like that. Your domain is currently still in queued status and it will take effect after 24 hours has passed but it will be the time you added to the system.

That account isn’t archived. Your account is still active but your website is showing a queued page but I think because you might have added a new main domain instead of .heliohost.org and that’s why it appears like that. Your domain is currently still in queued status and it will take effect after 24 hours has passed but it will be the time you added to the system.

You checked it after I unarchived it, but before I posted.

You checked it after I unarchived it, but before I posted.

:P  Problem solved by Krydos