Error adding a domain

seintitus

I am trying to add your nameserver to my domain provider and I get an error saying: ERROR: Nameserver ns1.heliohost.org is not authoritative for cyclos.za.org

I have contacted my domain provider and they asked me to first add the domain to my heliohost account as that would clear the said error. So I am kindly asking you if you can add this addon domain(cyclos.za.org) to my account. My username is: tchesoen , server: tommy

Regards,

Titus Chesoen

Login at https://www.heliohost.org/login/ and then click Change Main Domain. On the next page enter your username in all lowercase, your email won't work on this form, and the main domain you want to change to. After you submit your new main domain you can check if it worked by going to cpanel and checking the right column information box. It should show your new main domain within a few minutes. Your new domain could show queued for up to 2 hours after changing while the server gets it set up.