[Solved] changing nameserver

J823

username newfire

aliases www.plantgreenpg.com

i have added www.plantgreenpg.com as my aliases and changed its nameserver

but still it is showing ssl not configured error but while checking in cpanel of my newfire account i found that autossl is working fine

and it is enable for www.plantgreenpg.com

and

one of my plugin is showing gzip enable i want to disable it

on WordPress

but cannot find any solution

and sometimes my memory is at 100 if you have any solution other than changing wordpress than please tell

username newfire

aliases www.plantgreenpg.com

www.plantgreenpg.com is showing ssl not configured while i am on tommy server where autossl is enabled for my each domain so i don't know why it is showing this

i have changed its nameserver yesterday and added this domain to my newfire account as an aliases

and

problems

1. i want to turn of gzip compression on my worpress site but cannot find any solution on web if you could check my script please turn it off

2. my memory and cpu usage is at 100 in metrics but memory usage is low in disk space why it is like this and how to decrease it

please tell me to change wordpress platform

Thank you for everything heliohost do❤️

www.plantgreenpg.com is showing ssl not configured while i am on tommy server where autossl is enabled for my each domain so i don't know why it is showing this

Autossl can take up to 24 hours after you add a domain to start working. If you've added the domain less than 24 hours ago you just need to be patient. If you added the domain more than 24 hours ago and autossl still isn't working let us know and we can take a look. I checked your domain, and apparently in the 8 minutes since you made your post ssl has started working. You can see the details of your autossl certificate at https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=plantgreenpg.com

1. i want to turn of gzip compression on my worpress site but cannot find any solution on web if you could check my script please turn it off

Try adding this to your .htaccess:

<IfModule mod_gzip.c>
  RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1 [NS,E=no-gzip:1,E=dont-vary:1]
</IfModule>

2. my memory and cpu usage is at 100 in metrics but memory usage is low in disk space why it is like this and how to decrease it

Memory usage and disk usage are two different things. Memory gets used when someone visits your site and a php script like index.php runs. Disk space gets used up when you upload files to your account like images, etc.

and sometimes my memory is at 100 if you have any solution other than changing wordpress than please tell

The reason your memory is sometimes at 100 is because wordpress is terrible software. If you insist on using it for some reason I recommend trying this plugin https://www.simplystatic.co/ It will speed up your site, reduce your load, and help prevent your site from being hacked.