[Solved] Just made a donation on gofundme

ytyabc

I have increased your storage to the maximum, and you don't need to log in to cpanel to keep your account active until 2020-12-10. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you so much for your donation!

Thank you so much for your help.

However, should my keep active due date be 2021-01-10? Since every account comes with 1 month without donation and every $5 donation will add 1 extra month. My total inactivity immunity duration should be 3 months, correct?

Thanks!

I guess my phrasing is a little confusing. What might be more accurate way to explain it is your account basically goes into donor mode for 2 months from the date of your donation which means it doesn't need cpanel logins to update your last login date. 2020-12-10 is when your account goes back into free mode, and when that happens you have 30 days before your account gets flagged as inactive. So yes, you're right, if you didn't log in at all your account would go inactive on 2021-01-09, which is 30 days from 2020-12-10. Maybe I should change the way I phrase it.

I guess my phrasing is a little confusing. What might be more accurate way to explain it is your account basically goes into donor mode for 2 months from the date of your donation which means it doesn't need cpanel logins to update your last login date. 2020-12-10 is when your account goes back into free mode, and when that happens you have 30 days before your account gets flagged as inactive. So yes, you're right, if you didn't log in at all your account would go inactive on 2021-01-09, which is 30 days from 2020-12-10. Maybe I should change the way I phrase it.

That make sense, thanks!