[Solved] Suspended pinonlinebanking

Username: pinonlinebanking

I couldn't select a server on time as they were in FULL state.

I cound't see the main domain as I couldn't select the server

This is for my university software project. So please be kind enough to activate the above mentioned account. Thank you.

That one got flagged as suspicious because it mentioned online banking (we see a lot of fake Paypal and Chase websites). I just checked and the account is completely empty, so I'll unsuspend it for you.

Please make absolutely sure that no usernames or passwords for financial institutions are collected (doing so will result in a phishing ban). If you're setting up a pretend bank website of some kind, do not use the branding of any legitimate bank, and make sure to include conspicuous disclaimers indicating that it is a fake website and that real credentials should not be entered on this site.

• Like 1

That one got flagged as suspicious because it mentioned online banking (we see a lot of fake Paypal and Chase websites). I just checked and the account is completely empty, so I'll unsuspend it for you.

Please make absolutely sure that no usernames or passwords for financial institutions are collected (doing so will result in a phishing ban). If you're setting up a pretend bank website of some kind, do not use the branding of any legitimate bank, and make sure to include conspicuous disclaimers indicating that it is a fake website and that real credentials should not be entered on this site.

Yes, it's completely for the research project I'm doing at university. It just suggest a framework and do not deal with real money for any other credentials. And event every time a logged in user navigate to a window, a message is shown saying, it's in the development. So, do not worry. :) I'm very familiar with Heliohost as I'm a long time customer. Thanks for the support given. 

Now works. Please ignore this msg: (Also, I tried to login to my account. But it come back to login screen. Is it because I couldn't select the server? Now validation email code is not valid. what should I do?)

Edited by kdufoc