When will things be running normally again?

Axl777

Well, I came here about three months ago when the server was just getting back from it's little crisis then was off for a while to help on a game we are working on and came back to where the signins were down, now when I make a site on this it won't be going crazy all the time or something will it? We plan on making a nice sized site but we really don't want to make anyone mad by having problems all the time. I would like to know when things will be in working order again but when something on the internet goes down unintentionally I know there is often no way of knowing when things will be in working order again so I will be checking each day, I just don't want to have mostly nothing but downtime on our site when we make it.

Thank you for your time.

So you're saying that the whole site depends on one person? Well what if you have a big site on HelioHost and he leaves again, it won't be good if our sites have mostly downtime, basically what I am asking is if I make a site on HelioHost will it stay up?

But just to let you know that server has been unstable in the past.

And there's still some "aftershock" even until now.

Site will go down once in a few weeks or lesser.

I haven't made a login yet actually. If these aftershocks end eventually then I'm fine, it's just that when you make a site and lots of people go to it it gets bad when there is downtime all the time. Well, I guess what I want is that the downtimes stop eventually and if there is downtime they won't be a month or so long each time like this either, if I have a running site that works two weeks before going down for two months that wouldn't be good...

I think the site should have other people it can turn to when this djbob guy leaves, relying completly on one thing or person never works out.

We knew that,

but somehow for some reason,

Helio is solely relying on djbob and he's on something important in real life now.

And I believed these aftershocks will end very soon because it seems getting less frequent now.

Just please try and be patient Axl777. As everyone is trying to explain to you, the up-time is improving and djbob is working well with whatever it was he needed to sort out. Also, try to remember, you are using a free service here and it is extremely difficult to maintain something like this in the best of times. Maybe you could use your time to offer help rather than just complaining.

Nice words.

But since djbob is taking care the site all alone,

there's nothing much we can help

unless maintaining the peace in this forum

and save up some mess for djbob.