[Solved] Softaculous place to put instalation is missing on tommy

byeyoubp

Is thats renew with free plan? I dont know about that? This is first problem with that, is that all feature is work when I renew with free plan, like before?

The message you just saw earlier and you sent me an image about it, the free plan will not be always free forever. This is only during the trial period which it’s not long and once it comes to the ended of the trial period you can still makes changes to your current script (I believe so) but it will disable the status bar and new installations scripts until you renewed to the paid plan. Also, you can still access some of it in the Softaculous menu but you just can’t see the status bar, installing new scripts, and whatever they have it on the free plan.

I’ll escalated to him and see what he says.

Honestly, we don’t have control to make Softaculous‘s plan free for permanently. We are not the one to install that feature into the cPanel page, it is already included it along with all the features when we have paid the cPanel licenses and install it onto Johnny, Ricky and Tommy. We are just a free webhoster company to create, and installing things onto our servers and providing free services. We are not a paid webhoster (well just a VPS) and we want our users to enjoy their time using our services at Heliohost and whenever they have an issue like mySQL, install extensions, etc, etc we just like to take our time helping users! :)

In the meantime, please post the following:

1. Your Tommy cPanel username

2. Your main domain

Yeah, ignore most all of what Luigi was saying. Our Softaculous subscription on Tommy expired. It's already been renewed. Is it working now?

Thank you very much Krydos, its working now......

I Appreciate your....thanks