[Solved] Suspended : lorenzol

lorenzol

username:lorenzol
server: http://tommy.heliohost.org

lorenzol.heliohost.org

Hi, may I know the reason for my suspension? The only site I have there is a wordpress staging site for my client. If there's a problem with the site I'm running, please unsuspend my account so that I can move it out of the serve because I'm planning to make another site by code and not wordpress due to performance issues. Thanks! 

Your WordPress account was hacked and someone might have set up a phishing page.

Escalating this to our root admin to make sure that's the case and unsuspend your account send a new invite to you.

Edited by flazepe
forgot something

Yes, that's one of the things I don't like making sites with WordPress. When I checked the server last time, I was surprised to see my storage going more than 1GB. My site only used 150mb when I deployed it. Now 300mb with images uploaded. I checked the file manager and found lots of scripts that I didn't even make so I deleted all of them along with the hacker's account in my site.

Yep. Someone set up a phishing site on your account. When this was suspended, the account was actively phishing. Because stolen data may be present on your existing account, we can't unsuspend it.

As always, heliohost recommends that users avoid Wordpress for this and many other reasons.

An invite has been sent for you to create a new account. Please check the spam folder if you can't find it.

If you are talking about the email accounts inside the cPanel but using those domains that you listed and you wanna use the same email accounts on your new account, I think you can do it as long there’s no existing error message showing up then you will be fine. If it says it, let us know or if you want, create a different email addresses. :)

• Like 1