[Solved] Activate account sigma013

I forgot to log in within 30 days (I had a reminder set, but i must have expired in my calendar).  I got the email about it, and tried to log in but the password didn't work, and even after resetting the password it still gives me the "Invalid Login" message.

username: sigma013

server: tommy (I think)

domain: sigma013.heliohost.org

Thanks, that seemed to work.

May be a separate issue then. When I go to "tommy.heliohost.org:2083", I can log in from there with my newly-reset password. However, if I go to "heliohost.org", and use my username/password there, I keep getting the "invalid login" error. I could have sworn I used to be able to log in from there and then go to my cPanel. However, I was recently cleaning up my bookmarks and may have been using a different URL before.

I will bookmark the tommy one for now, though,

Edited by sz13

The stuff on our website very easily fails (usually due to high load on the servers). The official features in cPanel are much more reliable in my experience.

I've proposed removing the ones on our website in the past (primarily for the exact reason you experienced...they don't work reliably), but Krydos insists on keeping them around despite that. The best part is that they sometimes say they worked, but they don't (they're supposed to show a high load error when it fails, but as with the rest of it, that doesn't work reliably either).

I personally would rather just have those pages forward the user to their server's relevant cPanel pages.