Gravity...

Yeah, I was joking lol.

Bad joke.

Waa.. I did not get you, You mean that, If We jump high, We would still live?

No. What JcX meant that since gravity pulls on you less, you jump higher, but since you jump higher, you fall farther.

The answer to your question cannot be determined unless your question is more specific.

If you assume that you mean jumping using your own strength at a lower gravity, I think you would not die, just because you still wouldn't be able to jump high enough to hurt yourself. Think of astronauts on the moon.

Okay, I have noticed a few questions here that haven't been answered so here goes: (note, I am not an expert, but I did just complete my 'gravity' unit in physics last week, so I would consider myself... informed)

What would the gravity be, if we were like.. really near the earth's core? Every way. Any one atom exerts some (very little) force on every other atom. If you were in the center of the Earth, you would feel weightless because you would be pulled equally in every direction. That said, the pressure of everything else around you would easily crush you, so I don't suggest trying it (at least, not without a protective suit).

To actually answer the question: NO NO NO NO NO! Gravity is NOT 9.8226. The force of gravity (g) on Earth is -9.8226 (- because it is 'down' - towards the center). Gravity (G - the universal gravity constant) is (about) 6.674 x 10^-11 m^3/kgs^2 (about .00000000006674 cubic meters per kilogram seconds squared). The force you feel due to gravity (already defined as 'g' - see above) is equal to G(m1m2)/(r^2)

In other words gravity = G(mass_of_object_1 * mass_of_object_2)/(radius_Squared)

Therefore, if you are in the center of the Earth, you would be at a radius of 0, so the answer would be undefined (cannot divide by 0). If you were simply closer to the center (say, .01 meters from the center) you would feel more gravity:

This:

6.6 x 10^-11(m1m2)/(.01^2)

instead of:

6.6 x 10^-11(m1m2)/((6.3781 x 10^6)^2)

As you can imagine, dividing by a number less then 1/100000000 of normal would yield a significantly higher number.

Jumping = death/hurt? Due to the conservation of energy, you would hit the ground with exactly the same speed as you jumped with (disregarding air resistance/terminal velocity). It would hurt you no more to fall, then it did to jump in the first place.

(Sorry about yelling)

Therefore, if you are in the center of the Earth, you would be at a radius of 0, so the answer would be undefined (cannot divide by 0). If you were simply closer to the center (say, .01 meters from the center) you would feel more gravity:

Look... I'm a physic fan, but I didn't say that I'm pro in physics.

(Plan to take my degree in pure physics, but in the end I drop the thought...)

Referring to the quoted,

when you're in the Earth's core, despite of the heat, pressure,

you can't refer to this equation F = -Gm1m2 / r^2

because in this equation, we refer to a gravity source, which is Earth's core, and we measure the radius from it.

But when you're in the Earth's core, essentially, there's no gravity source to include (don't think it universally and include the Moon).

So in the end, as you said, we would feel weightless... and you can't calculate with that equation.