Gravity...

I'm sure it would change, but probably not noticeable to a human. (Of course, no one knows. No one has been to the earths core.)

However, the pressure would kill you hundreds of miles above the core. :wacko:

I found this online. Enjoy:

Our weight is defined as the force that we exert due to our mass. This force is equal to GMm/r2, where G is a constant, M is the mass of the earth, m is your mass and r is the distance between the center of the earth and you. As you are nearer to the center of the Earth in death valley r will be smaller thus making the force larger, so you would weigh more in Death Valley than on Mount Everest. However the difference is so small that it cannot be measured easily. Atmospheric pressure will not affect your weight. The atmospheric pressure will be greater in Death Valley however, as the air is more dense there than on top of Mount Everest.

~Derek

Do some calculation if you ever learn physics.

Theoretically, gravity can be calculated when latitude being increased or decreased.

If you could imagine the earth among the rest of the universe, you wouldn't believe how insignificant we are. Now if you "zoom" in to our solar system, you can fit (11?) Earths in Jupiter's diameter. Now if you "zoom" in more to the Earth, the farther away from the earth you go, the less you would way. Eventually, you would have escaped Earths gravitational field completely, and you would weigh nothing.

No I meant that if you were standing on Everest, the farther away from the earth you go, the less you weigh.

What I wonder is that if you were exactly in the center of the earth, even though it would never happen, which direction gravity would pull you?

No I meant that if you were standing on Everest, the farther away from the earth you go, the less you weigh.

What I wonder is that if you were exactly in the center of the earth, even though it would never happen, which direction gravity would pull you?

I was joking.

At the center, you'd implode.

No... you're pulling another...

because you're a part of the massive object, with massive gravity force.

Those KungFu film mostly are exaggerated. (honestly, I'm a Chinese, and I don't believe kungfu players can fly in such way)

If gravity is less, we could just simply jumper high, chances of dying is still the same.

Because when we fall down, the acceleration by gravity pull is lesser, although our height from falling is greater, but they even out each other.