Site still down since early October

n747mm

Hi, I'm still having trouble accessing my site at n747mm.heliohost.org -- seems it's been down for weeks now even though others seem to be up and running. DNS recognises the name and resolves it to 64.235.55.112, but there's no response from port 80 at that address. I also get an authentication failure attempting to log in via FTP at ftp.heliohost.org.

Have I done something wrong? Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Just received an automated email this morning saying there was an error (re)creating my account:

Dear n747mm,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

Sorry, a DNS entry for n747mm.heliohost.org already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)

Please visit http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/signup.php?auth_key=1 and try to signup again.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

Please could you do the honours and remove the existing DNS entry? I presume that needs to happen before there's any point in trying to sign up again!

Many thanks.