[Solved] PHP 7 install request

biggd

Greetings!

I am looking to install PrestaShop and I need PHP 5.6 pr greater as well as a SQL server preinstalled.

Could I please get the PHP portion installed?

As I am new to this any help would be appreciated---I will answer any questions asked but please be patient with me.

Thank you!

"Bigg D"

Representin' the GrooveStore

...a GrooveTunez thang!

Greetings!

I am looking to install PrestaShop and I need PHP 5.6 pr greater as well as a SQL server preinstalled.

Could I please get the PHP portion installed?

As I am new to this any help would be appreciated---I will answer any questions asked but please be patient with me.

Thank you!

"Bigg D"

Representin' the GrooveStore

...a GrooveTunez thang!

If you go into your CPanel and go under MultiPHP Manager. There, you can change it to a higher php version if you need to. :)

MySQL is already installed on all accounts. Go to MySQL Databases and create a database and user there for your PrestaShop install.

On a last note:

Prestashop already runs on our servers without any special software needed. It can be installed from softaculous..

This is also true and will automate the SQL part of the install. If it doesn't work, either lower or heighten your php version until it works. Some software need a minimum version of php to even function. :)

You can find Softaculous at the bottom of CPanel. :)

Thank you all for the help.

I went to install it and got the following error message:

The following errors were found :

• Could not gather sufficient data to generate new cookie key. Please make sure your domain is pointing to this server and there is no .htaccess file restricing access to your domain

Upon further inspection I did see that my primary domain is groovetunez.tk and not groovetunez ga (which is the domain I wish to use).

I also did a primary domain change and obviously it didn't take.

What do I need to do to resolve this issue?

Again thank you for all your help.

Excellent!

I just went to install the package and it got to 95% and then informed me that Tommy timed out.

Presuming that my installation has failed and/or has been corrupted how do I go about resolving this issue?

Once again for sounding like a newbie (I am in this matter lol) but I wanna make sure I do this right the first time.