[Solved] Multiple Accounts

vconnect

Hello,

i was moved to Tommy yesterday(techwiza) and it is still showing that my account is queued for configuration.

After a while i realized that i have 2 accounts(weconnect.us.to,techwiz.info.tm) registered with same email and they both show same page.

I just cant figure out what to do.

Please help. 

The accounts actually have different email addresses, and since one of the two is archived, you're not violating our TOS either.

As for the domains being queued, please set the name servers for both of those domains to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org, then add weconnect.us.to to cPanel as an addon domain. After that, give everything a few minutes and they should work.

When i try to add weconnect.us.to as addon domain it shows this:

(XID 57xhhn) A DNS entry for “weconnect.us.to” already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from this server or all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed.

By the way i only need techwiz.info.tm to be active.

The accounts actually have different email addresses, and since one of the two is archived, you're not violating our TOS either.

As for the domains being queued, please set the name servers for both of those domains to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org, then add weconnect.us.to to cPanel as an addon domain. After that, give everything a few minutes and they should work.

Thanks got it working. :D