[Solved] [Krydos] Suspended?: benitez1

benitezj

It’s not suspended. What I can do is, I will change your password to a temporary one and sent you to your email address that we have on file in our system. You can change it inside the cPanel after you’ve login. We don’t PM you a temporary password on our forum for security reasons.

Would you like me to proceed this for you?

I tried to help this person on Discord.

They can't reset their password as no email comes to them. They can't even use Cpanel to do it either, because it times out.

I'm assuming this is an ISP problem.

Hopefully this sheds some light on the problem.

I don’t think that is the issue. Let’s wait for the user for a response. I have a lot of users who got the same issue like this user before and after changing their password to a temporary one and send it though their email address that we have on file, they able to login and changed.

• Like 1

For security reasons, the password can only be emailed to the address on file for the account. My recommendation at this point would be to sign up again and use a different email address that is able to receive our emails.

In the event you're unable to receive emails at the address on file, and cannot sign into the account to change the email address, your only course of action is to abandon the account and start over. This happens a lot...especially when people host the contact mailbox on the account in question.

You can use the same domain for your new account, but we will need to delete your old account so you can resign up again. We recommend not using your cPanel email address as your hosting account. Only use your personal email address. So that if you ever forget your password, that’s where it goes and get it from.

For security reasons about getting your backup files, we only send everyone’s backup files to their email address that we on file in our system. So unfortunately, you will have to start all over again!