Helio Host Problems?

wugga-tech-manager

I recently have been looking for a web hosting and seen helio host as a number one rated hosting site and decided it would be a great idea to check it out. I came when the server was down, and when it got back up I immiediately signed up for it. Every since there are days that I can not even view the www.heliohost.org website, or www.helionet.org at all, it just states that the web page you are trying to view can not be displayed. I tried to sign up for helionet only to come with an error stating that the validation codes do not mach over 50 times, finally today I have manager to get it right, and here hopefully lies my answers.

Is this a problem on my end with the computers i am trying to access the website with? (School computers with ethernet internet, Home computer with DSL) Or even is anyone else having a problem?

Sincerely,

Wuggles

We are currently experiencing hardware issues. I am working day and night to get the server working again. See this topic for more information.

Thank you very much djbob, I am very proud of you guys for working so hard, and keeping all of your members and customers up to date with technical issues. I will surely stick with you through all of this just like many other members that I have seen have your back.