New HelioHost Home Page

Ashoat

After a long, and I mean long time working on the new HelioHost home page, it is finally done. I have detailed guides available on the site for pretty much every HelioHost feature. Let me know what you think about the site, and if there are any possible improvements I could make.

I have also finally submitted our updated feature set to Free-Webhosts, so we should be having a surge of users her pretty soon. The more user-to-user support we can get, the better!

Hey, I like the new layout, and the message you have on the front. I did notice in the features drop-down that you have arrows to indicate sub-menus. You might make those brighter or somehow more noticeable, otherwise you don't really notice them until the sub-menu begins to show up.

That's the suggestion I have so far. Looks great, though!

hey djbob, I was going over your mail page and found a typo you might want to correct.

Custom Mail

If you wish to use another mail server to handle your domain's email addresses, then HelioHost is the place for we. We allow users to configure custom MX records for their domain, effectively forwarding all email load from HelioHost to a specified mail server.

Should read, "then Heliohost is the place for we you."

Thought you might want to know :)

Byron

Oops... nice catch. Fixed.

Hey, I like the new layout, and the message you have on the front. I did notice in the features drop-down that you have arrows to indicate sub-menus. You might make those brighter or somehow more noticeable, otherwise you don't really notice them until the sub-menu begins to show up.
That would be pretty hard to do, as I didn't do the design myself. There's no indication the Features menu will pop up either - I think the idea is that you will hover over and then realize it. Besides, even if you click just the top of a submenu you will be led to an article detailing the submenu options.