[Solved] Suspended: texk

Causing high server load. 898% more cpu than #2, and 255% more memory than #2. /home/texk/public_html/jairodecarvalho.com.br/public_html/index.php

WordPress is infamous for this...as is typical for WP, it's probably either broken, hacked, has malware, or you have too many extensions installed. WP is a leading cause of load and malware suspensions, as well as phishing bans. We highly recommend that you don't use WordPress for these and many other reasons. It's just horribly written, inefficient, easily abused software.

I've put a deny from all in the .htaccess for this particular domain and unsuspended you. Please fix or remove that WP installation ASAP.

Thank you very much!

Looking at the access logs it seems the site was attacked, as it had over 10 times the usual load on 04/02 only.

I understand that things like these damage every other user of HelioHost, and for that I am sorry. I have moved that site to another hosting provider, and will do the same for any other WP site I have hosted here.

Again, thank you all very much for the excelent services you have provided all those years!

And thank you, wolstech, for helping me with this issue! :)

Edited by Tex Killer