Do you like greenday?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I'm bumping an old thread here but I can't bring myself not to reply to it...

I used to love Green Day, I still do. But I don't like the new album. I mean it's alright but it's nothing compared to old Green Day. It has a few decent songs. "Jesus Of Suburbia" is pretty cool. It also has it's terrible songs: for example "Blvd Of Broken Dreams". I got the AI album when it first came out. Then the singles came out... they all got over-played. And now you can't mention Green Day without some teenybopper telling you how much they "<33333 greenday cuz billy joe iz soOoOoO hOt!11!!!1one!11!!" Notice the wrong spelling of Green Day and Billie Joe's name...

• 1 month later...
any problems with love :wub: songs???? ^_^

It's not that I don't like love songs, its that I don't like annoyingly repetitive songs that only contain lyrics about love, [bleeped!], drugs, and violence.

And now you can't mention Green Day without some teenybopper telling you how much they "<33333 greenday cuz billy joe iz soOoOoO hOt!11!!!1one!11!!" Notice the wrong spelling of Green Day and Billie Joe's name...

I know what you mean...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...