Once apon HelioNet

Kyougi

Concept for this game is really easy, you create a story based on the keywords someone gives the post before, using people and things from HelioNet. After that, post your own keywords and then wait for a new story to unfold!

Keywords:  Job, candy, the moon, boogers

Once apon HelioNet, DJBob got a job as an astronaught.  During his trip to the moon, he stopped along the way to buy some candy from a candy stand, comprised totally of boogers.  He ate it, along with half the moon.  "Mmm, cheese" he said.

Keywords:  Butt, disk, table, sun

Since this is the first post, I guess I'll start us off.

Keywords: Butt, disk, table, sun

Once apon a HelioNet, ShadowNite was leaking, down a drain full of food, then picked it up the food and ate it... boy, that was good, but accidentally, he ate a rocket launcher, and became the ultimate bioweapon of mass destruction.

Keywords: Thread, mirror, witch, black market, fire

Nah, as many as you want =)

Once apon a Helionet, the holy knight, Shadow, was summon from the king. He was then given the task of rescueing the damsel, Korps Commander, from the dragon. "Classic D.I.D. scenario" said the knight... He rode into the dragon's dungeon in his galiant steed, the Fierce Tank, and saved the day.

Power, Internet, Fishing, Cats, Rocks, Recycle Bin

However, using his awesome POWER, Korps Commander beat up the evil and ugly Nite, and sold what was left on the INTERNET. But nobody wanted to buy, so KC threw it in the lake while going FISHING. Sigh....it came back. KC tried feeding it to the CATS, smashing it with ROCKS, and finally settled on throwing it in the RECYCLE BIN.

Mother, person, plant, Djbob

I'm ShadowNite's friend and I wanted to give this a stab...it sounds fun...

Once upon a HelioNet, PIRACY was praised and whoever didn't agree was put to DEATH. Though everyone thought it was okay, Djbob disagreed and was sentenced to LIFE in prison and was tortured by the creators of GOOGLE!

He was then set on FIRE.....on AIM.

Remix, Harry Potter, Mousepad, Cabinets, El Diablo

Once apon a HelioNet, a pyromaniac named Gamemaster_268 was setting random things on FIRE. He set his sofa on FIRE, he set his computer on FIRE, he even set his pets on FIRE. One day, the townsman came to his door with pitchforks and torches lit with FIRE, angry that their beautiful town was now a ruin due to GM_268's FIRE obsession. He was ironically to die at the stake, torched to death. They were to take Hell's fire and burn him, cursing him to the abyss, but the FIRE within him could not be extinguished. His spirit haunted the townsmen, setting random things on FIRE. "Fire, fire" his call could be heard, even from here... and GM_268 lived (or died) happily ever after =)

Evil, Majazac, Light, Grail, Holy, Reply

Once apon a HelioNet, a pyromaniac named Gamemaster_268 was setting random things on FIRE. He set his sofa on FIRE, he set his computer on FIRE, he even set his pets on FIRE. One day, the townsman came to his door with pitchforks and torches lit with FIRE, angry that their beautiful town was now a ruin due to GM_268's FIRE obsession. He was ironically to die at the stake, torched to death. They were to take Hell's fire and burn him, cursing him to the abyss, but the FIRE within him could not be extinguished. His spirit haunted the townsmen, setting random things on FIRE. "Fire, fire" his call could be heard, even from here... and GM_268 lived (or died) happily ever after =)

Evil, Majazac, Light, Grail, Holy, Reply

I would have said that he set the townspeople on fire when he was being set on fire. In Hell, he set the devil on fire. The devil got pissed so he sent him to heaven, where he set angels on fire.