Help with domain registration

Dragonfire

I have applied for domain registration but I have no idea what to do next. I have been told that I should add the domain to my account in Helionet but I have no idea how to do that.

Can anyone tell me the next step. What should I do?

Will I get a pm or something telling me my domain has been registered?

This post is meant for the Helionet Management.

I think you mean HelioHost management. HelioHost is the webhost, HelioNet is the forum. Anyways, you can add it as a parked domain or an addon domain pretty easily - that is what I would recommend. Go to your cPanel and choose ether parked domains or addon domains and it should be self-explanatory from there.

I clicked on My Controls on the top but I couldnt find either addon or parked domains. Can you please help me out here?
>_<

I said cPanel. Does HelioNet look like cPanel? You've had your hosting account for a while, haven't you? Haven't you at least once logged into cPanel?

Djbob, I frequently tried to use the item of posting plus hosting but errors came continuously. I have bought that once again but please can you fix that and inform me as soon as possible so that I can successfully sign up. Thank you

You were having the problems either because you were using a browser other than IE (sorry, FF seems to be incompatible...), or because at the time HelioHost and HelioNet were on seperate servers and were not able to communicate with each other. Try again, it should work now :)