HelioNet Account Password

walt

Hi. This HelioNet account ("walt") is associated with a HelioHost account, which, I'm sure, has long since been deleted, due to inactivity. I've done this twice now - created an account, and then gotten sidetracked. Nevertheless, I'm very much ready now to build an app, and have created a new HelioHost account, using my very first username, "wpowell". However, I've noticed the password for "wpowell" on HelioNet does not match the one I set during account creation on HelioHost. I apologize for the mess I've made here; however, is there a solution? After all is said and done, this account "walt", should surely be deleted. Thank you for any assistance you all might be able to give me here, and, also, for offering such a great service.

By the way, in case you were wondering, this HelioNet account, "walt", was created using an outlook.com alias (to match a website idea I had). Nevertheless, it is the same email account - I wasn't looking to run two accounts, but was just seeking to use a different HelioHost domain than the one I had initially created.

Lol. I'm sorry to keep doing this; however, I think I have a solution: if you guys could just associate this account (walt), with walterpowell@outlook.com, and delete any other account associated with this email address, I think tbat'll solve my problem. I promise this will be the one and only time I ever ask this favor.

Regards,

Walt Powell

The forum account with that email address had 0 posts, so it has been deleted. You can now change the email address on your walt forum account by clicking walt in the top right, then click my profile, then in the top right click the edit my profile button, and select the email & password tab on the left. Let us know if you need help with anything else.

However, I've noticed the password for "wpowell" on HelioNet does not match the one I set during account creation on HelioHost.

That's because there is no forum account with the username wpowell. The email address you used to create your hosting account matches a forum account named veracity. That forum account also has 0 posts if you would like to have it deleted.

clicking walt in the top right

If you're signed in to the forums, which you have to be in order to make any of these posts, there should be a black bar along the top of the page. On the right it should say Walt with a drop down arrow and sign out to the right of that. If you click where it says Walt a menu should drop down and you can follow the rest of the instructions from there.

Also, veracity forum account has been deleted.

Thanks. As for the page header, I must be getting a mobile version of the site. I'm seeing a blue bar at the top, with four white squares on the top right. I press that, the black overlay drops, with "Logout Walt" in the center. Anyhow, just so long as my HelioHost email isn't associated with any other accounts here - I just didn't want you guys to think I was abusing the service. As for editing my profile... I suppose I can live without that. Btw, any chance you might be able to tell me what email I used for this account. I have a few Outlook aliases. Thanks again. You guys are awesome.

Was what I figured... That's fine though. Like I said, I was mostly concerned about deleting/merging duplicate accounts. As for changing my email for this, now my only single HelioNet account (thanks again), I'll just do that the next time I'm on a desktop browser. I mean, tbe email, "untotheend@outlook.com", is still a valid alias of my "walterpowell@outlook.com", and emails for both gos to the same inbox. So, I guess I'm good. Thanks again, Krydos. I thought I might have been in trouble. :)

-Walt