[Solved] Suspended: icedcup

icedcup

Hi Admin,

I got this message again. =( I was told my site used too much resource the last time.

My domain is: tomyself.org

My user name: icedcup

I only have a Wordpress site which is pretty much a static site with some blogs on it, how come it consumes too much resources?

Please help me. Many thanks!

Regards,

Robin.

Edited by icedcup

This account has a compromised CMS installation that has been affected by the recent AnonymousFox hack and cannot be unsuspended.

An invitation will be sent to you shortly so you can create a new account. Please restore your data using a backup. The data from your old account cannot be recovered or returned to you due to the possibility of the account having been used for Phishing.

As a reminder, when selecting a CMS, we highly recommend that users not use WordPress. WP and it's extensions are notorious for having security issues such as the one you (and everyone else on Tommy) experienced, and it has the worst security track record of any CMS out there. Using a different program will help prevent this from happening again.

This account has a compromised CMS installation that has been affected by the recent AnonymousFox hack and cannot be unsuspended.

An invitation will be sent to you shortly so you can create a new account. Please restore your data using a backup. The data from your old account cannot be recovered or returned to you due to the possibility of the account having been used for Phishing.

As a reminder, when selecting a CMS, we highly recommend that users not use WordPress. WP and it's extensions are notorious for having security issues such as the one you (and everyone else on Tommy) experienced, and it has the worst security track record of any CMS out there. Using a different program will help prevent this from happening again.

Thanks! =)

Robin.

Another question, how do I restore my data on this account since I cannot login to my cPanel?

I would need to download my original SQL database with my wordpress contents (postings)

Thanks,

Robin.

I can export the DB and leave it in your new accounts home folder for you. Be aware that the users table will be truncated before it is exported due to malicious user accounts being added by the malware.

What's the new account's username?

new user name: icedcupp

Could you please also pack my old wordpress folder into zip files too? I really need to keep my themes and posts since they are my precious memeory. =)

(I will later port my entire wordpress into other service providers, so no worries on malware damages to Tommy.)

thank you so much! xD

Robin.

I can export the DB and leave it in your new accounts home folder for you. Be aware that the users table will be truncated before it is exported due to malicious user accounts being added by the malware.

What's the new account's username?

Edited by icedcup

The WordPress install is full of malware, so it cannot be recovered. The themes folder and uploads folders look clean though, so you can have those back. The remainder of the files in the tomyself folder have been discarded. I also left a zip file called tomyself.zip that appears to be a backup from December 2017 in there for you as well. I also deleted the index.php from the root of your public_html, the htaccess file, a php.ini file, and two folders called index and config that were both full of malware.

A zip file and a database dump have been placed in your home folder. 

The WordPress install is full of malware, so it cannot be recovered. The themes folder and uploads folders look clean though, so you can have those back. The remainder of the files in the tomyself folder have been discarded. I also left a zip file called tomyself.zip that appears to be a backup from December 2017 in there for you as well. I also deleted the index.php from the root of your public_html, the htaccess file, a php.ini file, and two folders called index and config that were both full of malware.

A zip file and a database dump have been placed in your home folder. 

Man you're awesome!

Thank  you! =)

Robin.