I am having problem of DNS

thorast

Hello, i am having problems of DNS when trying to index my webpages and now i am sure. 

My webpages it is charging well and good speed in the test of speed by Google, but when i use the search console i am having lot of problems.

If send sitemap.xml i am having this error:

Attached file you can see the image error in spanish, i translate for you:

post-149642-0-50193600-1535071450_thumb.jpg

We can´t read your sitemap

error general http

An error hapend when try to access the sitemap. Be sure you are follow our rules and it be in the correct link and try again.

The link i am sure it is correct, and i attach my sitemap.xml for you see it is ok.

sitemap.xml

I look for this error in google and i see it is about DNS so please check what it is the problem and try to fix it.

And i am having problems in search console when fetch a url in Fetch as Google, a lot of times the status is partial and says Googlebot couldn't get all resources for this page. Here's a list:.

This is happend few days ago until today and continue. And it is happing in both of my webpages.

Can you check if this happend only for me?

What can i do?

I hope you can fix it or at least give me some orientation for i can fix it, thanks in advance!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello krydos thank you for respond, i never had problems before, every time i used in the past in my websites with Heliohost the google console and try to fetch my pages show complete at fist time and very fast but now it is having problems, very slow and i have to ask google console a lot of times to fetch my page becouse say "temporary unreachable" or "partial" every time.

I attach a image to show you.

Not is problem of sitemap.xml, i have a sitemap.xml in each domain, never had problems about it, it is normal had a sitemap for each domain.

Do you installed some security or something recently that can been interfering?.

Can you check with any website if this happend to you? or can someone try to check in google search console- fetch as Google if works ok for you?.

post-149642-0-48212500-1536484510_thumb.jpg

Edited by thorast