[Solved] request to move my account:: Donated via paypal

bhatakee

From the looks of it, the script packed and deleted his account then never transferred the archive. I think in the year+ we've offered moves, this is the first one I've seen where we managed to lose the account between servers.

I'm trying to see now if there's still a copy of the archive on Ricky to manually move...

EDIT: Found it. Empty.

I found it, but it's empty. :( /home/cpmove-bhatake1.tar.gz Looks like the archiving step blew up, the delete part succeeded, then Tommy failed when it received the empty file. As a result, we basically just deleted his account instead of moving it. An invite for a Tommy account has been sent instead.

That's the first time I've seen a move get lost like this...

OK. 

What looks like happened is that the archiving step blew up, the delete part succeeded, the empty archive transferred, then Tommy (rightfully) failed to restore an empty archive. The ACP updated with the new server name, which looks to just be a mysql command in the receive script that's supposed to happen after an archive restores on the receiving end, so it's apparent that it saw the received file and tried to restore for him, but there wasn't anything to restore. That's the first time I've seen a move get lost like this...

I don't see the account on any server now, just a 0 byte archive on Ricky. ACP claims it exists on Tommy but it does not.

Lets see what Krydos says.