[Solved] Please help about my account suspended

This account has a compromised CMS installation that has been affected by the recent AnonymousFox hack and cannot be unsuspended.

An invitation will be sent to you shortly so you can create a new account. Please restore your data using a backup. The data from your old account cannot be recovered or returned to you due to the possibility of the account having been used for Phishing.

As a reminder, when selecting a CMS, we highly recommend that users not use WordPress. WP and it's extensions are notorious for having security issues such as the one you (and everyone else on Tommy) experienced, and it has the worst security track record of any CMS out there. Using a different program will help prevent this from happening again.

Is there a specific file or database you need? We cannot recover the cms install due to malware, but we have been able to get individual files or databases if you need them. Note that if you want the database, the users table and any others containing sensitive information will be truncated before they're delivered.

Hello

Can i have home directory backup? Or anything posible, Pleasee.

I have tons articles in my website, i wrote it for a years, this will be make a headache if i have to write again from the scratch..

Big Thanks you for attention.

You can't get the files back, period. They're full of malware from the attacker and stolen information from the resulting phishing site now, so returning them to you would be both dangerous and illegal.

The database can often be recovered though, I'll take a look when I have some time.

Sorry for triple post.

I have remembered something important.

Can you check out root/home directory? Long time a go i put some back up file in the home directory for restore when first time i move from stevie to tommy.

I hope that file not infected by malware because still in cpanel zip format.. please take a look of it when you got free times.

Thanks you very much.

Im using phone browser dont know where to edit post.

What's your new account's username? If you didn't create one, let me know and I'll send you an invite to create it. 

The backup file you mentioned does not exist.

One database named csngm_wp301 was recovered successfully.

Please let me know your new account's username and I'll leave that in your home folder for you.