[Solved] Account Email

Tzolak

So, earlier today I donated to be able to have an account on the Tommy server, but my paypal is tied to a different email.
Is it possible to put my account with the email ethan.sommerfeld7@gmail.com? I can verify however you need/want that I own that email.

Thanks!

-Ethan (Tzolak)

That email already has an account.

I’m setting up a website for my father who runs a business and had his previous site cancelled and deleted from a major hosting company without warning, then they were gonna charge me $300 to restore the files.

There's two issues here. First, an email cannot have two accounts associate with it, so you'd need a new invite.

Second, you're only allowed one account. Creating the second one violates the terms of service. Since you made the donation and manage it for your father, it's effectively your account, just hosting someone else's site (I do the same thing for people I maintain sites for on mine).

What you need to do is use an addon domain on your existing account so you can host a second site on it.

If your donation is $5 or more, I can add an extra GB of space for you (please provide a transaction ID so I can check).

Good evening wolstech. I actually spoke with Krydos on discord this evening. I'm well aware of the 1 account per person rule as I've been a member of the heliohost community for several years. I'm only doing the initial set up, then handing it off to my father to continue working on. But Krydos took care of things as far as I can tell.