Tomcat

thmuelle

Hi,

after you suspended thmuelle and i created thmuellr after you sent me a new invitation i also need tomcat again to run my servlet.

Since wordpress caused the problem. It's recommended to run only plain tomcat on the account?

Thank you.

Kind regards

Th. Müller

I also not able to transfer my domain tm-tradingzone.com to the new accout.

This is the error message i got

(XID 8p9p7q) Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

DNS for it already pointing to the IP 65.19.143.6

Edited by thmuelle

The IP doesn't matter, the validation actually looks for the NS record with our nameservers in it, not what it resolves to. I'll just park it as an Alias for you to get you back up and running a little faster so you don't need to jump through the hoops. Give me a few minutes and I'll get that done for you. You may need to clear your cache.

Go ahead and request Tomcat again, that usually installs in under a day, so you won't need to wait too long there.

You can use PHP scripts if you want, just don't use WordPress itself (i.e. pick another product). WordPress is infamous for terrible security.