[Solved] Queued: thmuelle

My account on Tommy is suspended (tm-tradingzone.com).

I can't believe this realy. I have donated for a place on that server and only have running there one servlet. On this servlet once a day my customers (aroud 50)  calling a licence check. 

The check only send arequest to a second server and gives back a small response to the customers. I don't believe that this will consume resources that slows down your server (i believe your acrhcitecture with a shared tomcat for all is more a problem than a small servlet).

I want that you activate the account an start the servlet again.

Thank you 

This account has a compromised CMS installation that has been affected by the recent AnonymousFox hack and cannot be unsuspended.

An invitation will be sent to you shortly so you can create a new account. Please restore your data using a backup. The data from your old account cannot be recovered or returned to you due to the possibility of the account having been used for Phishing.

As a reminder, when selecting a CMS, we highly recommend that users not use WordPress. WP and it's extensions are notorious for having security issues such as the one you (and everyone else on Tommy) experienced, and it has the worst security track record of any CMS out there. Using a different program will help prevent this from happening again.

It's nothing to do with load from your Java app, you fell victim to the security disaster known as WordPress.

A replacement invite has been sent so you can set up again. Don't use WP this time around. We banned several hundred users because of the mass hack described above. Apparently thousands of sites across the world and numerous hosts are seeing this, not just us. Nearly all of the impacted sites are WordPress based. The hack affects even the latest WP, with no extensions or themes (i.e. the actual WP core has a major hole in it).