[Solved] Suspended: fritschi

This account has a compromised CMS installation that has been affected by the recent AnonymousFox hack and cannot be unsuspended.

An invitation will be sent to you shortly so you can create a new account. Please restore your data using a backup. The data from your old account cannot be recovered or returned to you due to the possibility of the account having been used for Phishing.

As a reminder, when selecting a CMS, we highly recommend that users not use WordPress. WP and it's extensions are notorious for having security issues such as the one you (and everyone else on Tommy) experienced, and it has the worst security track record of any CMS out there. Using a different program will help prevent this from happening again.

I can retrieve some of the data, but the WP install and the Wiki seem to be rather heavily infected and will be discarded if I do. You'd mostly be getting the doxygen folder back since it's the only non-infected one that's not empty. There's honestly not much here that would be worth recovering...

EDIT: Nevermind on the wiki DB...there's no database to recover. There's a /data/ folder though if you want that since you have doku.

A file called oldsite.zip containing the /data folder from Doku has been placed in your home folder. 

The actual wiki software and the WordPress installation were infected and have been discarded. I think you can download the latest Doku and just restore that folder into it, but I'm not sure since I don't use Doku myself.

Sorry, but I've one more question..

with my previous account I set up fritschi.tk, but I can't link my new account to that domain because it's already registrated.. ERROR: (XID brzgmr) The domain “fritschi.tk” already exists in the Apache configuration.